To make it easy to find the pattern you are looking for click on a picture below to go to the project details. We only have the projects that are currently completed, but we will add more and eventually have all of them here for you to navigate through.

Pattern #1 - Chain Link Scarf

Pattern #29 - Cupcake Hat


Saturday, December 3, 2011

The Copper Llama



Hi everyone! It is Brittany. I have actually finished 2 projects from 60 Quick Knits yesterday. I also almost finished a whole extra project today! However, I am not going to talk about those projects just yet. Instead, I'm wanted to tell you about the great yarn shop Em and I visited today.



Em and I drove about 40 minutes from my apartment this morning to get some amazing Cascade yarns. Our friend Zoe had told us about this yarn shop that had a variety of Cascade yarns. Em and I had talked about going there for a while, but we never did. When a Ravelry knit-a-long for the Cabled Ski Cap (60 More Quick Knits) came along I needed some Cascade Sports Weight. The Copper Llama seemed the perfect place to go.



The Copper Llama is a beautiful yarn shop with a wide variety of Cascade 220 yarn. They do not exclusively sell Cascade, but they had brands of Cascade neither Em or myself had ever heard of. Not only was it great to see all the colors and kinds, but the yarn shop itself was so unique. It is attached a little farm where you can see llamas. The yarn shop has a log cabin feeling and the owner was wonderful. She offered us tea almost the second we got there and she even put up with us talking about teaching.

Em and I definitely had a lot of fun shopping there and you can look forward to future posts about the projects we created with out new yarn! :)

Hope you all have a great day!
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment