To make it easy to find the pattern you are looking for click on a picture below to go to the project details. We only have the projects that are currently completed, but we will add more and eventually have all of them here for you to navigate through.

Pattern #1 - Chain Link Scarf

Pattern #29 - Cupcake Hat


Monday, February 7, 2011

Pattern #23 Smocked Fingerless Mitts

Before buttons were added:
60-Quick Knits #23
I started the Smocked Fingerless Mitts after buying a beautiful purple heather cascade 220 from someone on Ravelry. As soon as I received the yarn in the mail and saw the color I knew they needed to be something beautiful. I had my eye on the Smocked Fingerless Mitts for quite sometime now. I finished the first Smocked Fingerless Mitt during the NFC Championship (which the Packers won! Whoot! Whoot!). During the Superbowl I sewed on the buttons to finish them off (and the Packers won again!!! World Champions 2011!!!). I love how the yellow really stands out from the purple, but does not take away from the beauty of the purple yarn either.

After buttons were added:
#23 Smocked Fingerless Mitts

Yarn Information: Cascade 220 Heather #1947 (Amethyst)

For more pictures see my Flickr Account.
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment