To make it easy to find the pattern you are looking for click on a picture below to go to the project details. We only have the projects that are currently completed, but we will add more and eventually have all of them here for you to navigate through.

Pattern #1 - Chain Link Scarf

Pattern #29 - Cupcake Hat


Monday, February 7, 2011

Pattern #27 Scalloped-Edge Beanie

Lacy Christmas Hat

I made this hat for a friend from college. She went through my 60 Quick Knits book and told me she wanted this hat. When Christmas rolled around I decided to make it for her. I had to restart this hat several times because I did not do the yarn over correctly, at first. I really liked the colors I chose to make this hat. I purposely chose these colors because they matched the scarf I made her for Christmas 2008. The only thing I was not sure I liked about the hat, was it seemed a bit short when it was finished:
Katie's Christmas Hat
I know in the picture (in the book) it was kind of short too, so it may just be the pattern. My friend Katie was happy with the finished product, which is all that matters. Right?

Yarn Information: Cascade 220 Wool - #7808 (Purple Hyacinth) & Cascade 220 Paints - #9921 (Caribbean Sea)

If you would like to see more pictures check out my Flickr Account.
Thanks for reading and looking,
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment