To make it easy to find the pattern you are looking for click on a picture below to go to the project details. We only have the projects that are currently completed, but we will add more and eventually have all of them here for you to navigate through.

Pattern #1 - Chain Link Scarf

Pattern #29 - Cupcake Hat


Monday, February 7, 2011

Pattern #5 Tweed Watch Cap

Tweed Watch Cap
This hat was created for my brother. This was yet another pattern that I knew just had to be made for a family member. I found the perfect colors a nice brown, green, and blue. This hat was a very simple and quick knit, but not boring at all. I hate patterns that are repetitive without any color changes or changes in pattern. They are easy, but I get bored easily. This pattern had just enough change to keep my attention and keep me knitting.
Jason's Christmas Hat
There were absolutely no mistakes in the pattern that I noticed and there was nothing I wanted to change when it was finished. The hat fit my brother wonderfully, as you can see in the picture. When he opened it, he was not the only one who wanted to try it on:
Taylor wearing her Daddy's Hat

Yarn Information: Cascade 220 Heather #9458 (Bainbridge Island Heather), Cascade 220 Heather #2452 (Turtle), & Cascade 220 Heather #2424 (Summer Night)

For more pictures take a look at my Flickr Account.
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment