To make it easy to find the pattern you are looking for click on a picture below to go to the project details. We only have the projects that are currently completed, but we will add more and eventually have all of them here for you to navigate through.

Pattern #1 - Chain Link Scarf

Pattern #29 - Cupcake Hat


Friday, June 10, 2011

Pattern #42 Ribbed Pillbox

Ribbed Pillbox Hat

Hello everyone, this is Brittany. I am finally posting after a couple months of not posting. I have been rather busy with teaching, but it is finally summer! That means that I have time for knitting again. I also have some time to blog again, too!

Today, I am going to talk about the Ribbed Pillbox. This pattern, like a few of the others, I was not quite sure about when I first saw it. I liked the color used in the book, but was not sure how it would actually look on me. The picture in the book did not necessarily do it justice. However, I saw many other Ribbed Pillbox hats that others in Ravelry made. A few that I was especially inspired by include: PinkKnitter, stitchingnut, and chitknit. There are also some other great versions, but those are just a few that I really like.

This pattern was quite simple and knit up rather quickly. I did not notice any errors in the pattern and was happy with the final result.

Ribbed Pillbox Hat

Yarn Information: Cascade 220 - #8887 (Dark Lavendar)

To see more pictures of this project and my other projects check out my Flickr Account.
Thanks for reading!
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment