To make it easy to find the pattern you are looking for click on a picture below to go to the project details. We only have the projects that are currently completed, but we will add more and eventually have all of them here for you to navigate through.

Pattern #1 - Chain Link Scarf

Pattern #29 - Cupcake Hat


Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Pattern #4 Puppy Mittens

Greetings Fellow Knitters!

It is Em! Today I am going to talk to you about the Puppy Mittens (Pattern #4) in the 60 Quick Knits book.  

Aren't I cute?

These puppy mittens were a breeze to make! I finished them in 2 hours.  That includes the ears, mittens and the assembly of the project.   And now I have these cute little mittens without an owner.  I was thinking of saving them and using them in my classroom if anybody needed extra mittens.  They are warm, but easy to make, so if a kid loses them, it isn't the end of the world.  Otherwise, I might give them away as a baby shower gift. 

Like the bunny mittens, they consisted of making a deep ribbed mitten and adding ears and buttons as attachments. This didn't surprise me because the designer of the Bunny Mittens made the Puppy Mittens as well.

I did not add the buttons, because I didn't want a little child to be tempted to bite them off! (I'm a paranoid Early Childhood Teacher)

There really isn't much to say about these mittens...they were a fun quick knit to make.  There are no errors that I found in these mittens.  Perfect for any young child. 

Happy Knitting,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment